Sand, undulation and kangaroos typify Western Australian golf. The wonderful limestone base that extends from Yanchep to Busselton is also famous for the grand Tuart gums that thrive only in these alkaline conditions. The state is home to some of the most breathtaking courses in the country from the dramatic and spectacular at Joondalup to the pure links at Kennedy Bay, there is a pleasant surprise around every corner in Western Australia.
- Weekend & holiday period surcharges apply.
- Accommodation is from 3.5 – 5 star (twin share)
- Packages can be adjusted to suit accordingly.
- Price is based upon 2 players
- Transfers or hire cars can be booked with packages
- Golf courses available to choose from include:
- The Vines
- Kennedy Bay
- Meadow Springs
- Secret Harbour
- The Cut.